- Training for teachers and parents on working with or raising children with atypical development.
- Training about the benefits of free play to children’s social, emotional, creative, and cognitive development.
- The different sequences of brain development
- Communicating about development disorders with parents, in the family, among parents and with teachers.
- How to make inclusion happen in the classroom through guided play activities.
- With Nesti the teachers can follow the development of a child through years.
- Teachers can follow the development of the child on a diagram.
- Nesti makes their work easier. For example, it will alert them when the next measurement is due.
- Nesti offers 100+ playful activities to develop delayed abilities.
- Nesti gives them idea how to include a child with developmental delays in the common activities of the group.
- Specially designed outdoor play installations, providing various alternatives for play and bonding, while developing children’s motoric, creative, social, and emotional skills.
- Safe, easy to compile and encourage social interactions.
- We promote the guidance of a conscious and trained adult moderating play in diverse children communities.
- Inclusive and safe spaces for children with atypical development to play together with their neurotypical friends in an inspiring environment, guided by trained professionals.
- To equally take part in play activities with classmates and friends.
- To facilitate social inclusion and build social cohesion.